Niobrara Energy, LLC has identified the following key advantages:
· A location providing quick access to U.S. Interstate Highway 80 and 25;
· The location has direct access to rail service via the Union Pacific Rail Road (UPRR) and Berlington Northern Systems;
· The location provides excellent access to the oil fields and alternative sources of supply from both Wyoming and Colorado;
· Crude oil and condensate pipeline supply is just south of the plant, plus our site is within a major crude oil rail terminal;
· The location has over 30 acres of land, providing space for expansion;
· The location includes utilities, rail siding, paved roads;
· The location is zoned for Heavy Industrial.
· Project Approval by the Wyoming, the site is permitted by Department of Environment Quality Permit to process 10,000 barrels of feedstock per day
· Key off-takers are available and are able to provide the necessary rail car transportation;
· Key feedstock suppliers are available;
· The Commercial Operations Date of the new facility is scheduled to begin construction in 2017.